Five things that have made me
Happy
Grateful
Jubilant
Ecstatic
Thankful
1. I am two weeks from finishing up my two summer 2 courses which is 2 weeks closer to the day that I graduate.
2. I got a 96 on my calc 2 exam and a 90 on my Italian 2 exam last week. I was so proud of that 96 because I honestly thought that was impossible for me to do in a calculus class since I've done so horribly in this class previously.
3. I got this cookbook in that I had thought the order of it had been canceled. It may have been an expenditure I wasn't expecting anymore to come out of my account but it's a cookbook from 1948 and is from a lady that is straight out of Italy so I am hoping the recipes I am wanting to try out will be good. I have high hopes.
4. Laine's friend may be helping me find good sites of where to find houses when we end up being in a closer time frame. Her mom used to be a real estate agent so hopefully she can give us some good advice as to what to do :)
5. I am in the process right now of writing out Laine and my's story of how we got started. I am excited to post it, but please be forewarned it's insane. I feel like I am writing a novel.
Thanks for linking up sounds like you had a lot of exciting news this week!
ReplyDeleteOh love your five!!!
ReplyDelete