Monday, July 26, 2010

On a mission

I am trying not to worry about any of this stuff with Laine since he's still gone. I am going to shoot whoever decided that they were going on a ridiculously long mission when this sort of stuff happens to pop up into our life (most def NOT SERIOUS. It's just a fig of speech). I honestly feel like she's nutso and really just doesn't want him to be with anybody that isn't her... she's had such a long time that if she wanted to be with him she could have, but she never did. It's not her time. Find your own man. Good grief charlie brown. I was talking to my friend from back home and she said all of her friends that have been with guys in the military that have been deployed have come into counter with a girl like this. No joke. Every. Single. One of them. So at least I am a lone ranger here with terrible luck with psycho bitches. We will get through this and be fine I just NEED to talk to him. She also just needs to get out of my relationship :-)



This weekend wasn't bad other than that stuff. All of that stuff happened Friday evening. Saturday I got together with my old roomie. We were at her apartment for a while. She showed me all of her stuff that she got at the wedding and then some pictures that she got. We ended up watching videos from different stuff over college and we just couldn't stop laughing. We went to the mall afterwards because I needed some running shoes and when I thought I was going to be leaving without spending any money we went to rack room shoes.. and there in all it's glory were these shoes. The awwww song came out like when the sky opens and god comes down when I saw them... the lights dimmed and that's all that was in sight. Mind you this isn't serious but that's okay :) I found the only shoes that I liked in the whole mall (that weren't OVER 100 dollars)... I am trying to get into running so I needed to get new shoes anyways. What shoes did I happen to get you may ask?!?! Well no worries I googled pictures because I knew mine wouldn't suffice. See!!!! Aren't they gorgeous. Have I mentioned I have a problem? I am OBSESSED with pumas. Amber was so proud thinking they weren't pumas, ahahahaha gotcha fooled right there homeslice ;)



2 comments: