Oh Thursday..
How I love Thursdays especially over the summer..
To play..Just post 5 things that have made you..
Happy
Delighted
Grateful
Totally Stoked
or
Thankful
and then link up with MannLand5
and then link up with MannLand5
- I know I wrote this in another post but it's too great that I can't NOT put this one here (excuse the double negative there)... My cousin no longer has leukemic cells in her body at the moment!!!! Her immune system and her bone marrow need grow before she can go home but to have defeated this twice in a year is a great thing. Now to hoping and praying that it lasts!!!
- I got a 100 on my Italian exam from last week!!! Now here's to hoping that the exam I took today is close to being just as good.
- The stresses of finding a house in Virginia may have been elevated. My dad was joking around on Facebook IM and sent me this house that had rent at over 3500$. A little pricey, WHY YES IT IS!!! Well I looked through that site and who woulda thunk it they have over 110 houses listed in Charlottesville and the surrounding areas. I found a few that I liked, but I know the likelihood of them not being rented out before Feb is slim to none but it gave me hope.
- Next Wednesday, and only one class, one presentation and review, and exam later I will be finished with Italian 1!!!!
- I am moving into my new apartment come next Thursday!!! I am finally starting to pack up today and tomorrow so that I will be set! Bring it on- my mom is coming up and a few friends coming into town to help me move. I am so excited. This place is going to be amazing-- oh and did I say that this means I'll be getting my living room furniture for this new place! WWWWOOOOOHHHOOOO!!!! I am excited. I know you couldn't tell at all about this.
so many good things! so so so happy for your cousin!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, living in VA is so stinking expensive, I am glad that you all are finding places!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a lot of good things happening :)
ReplyDeleteYay for so many great things!
ReplyDelete