So I have been stressing all week over my Italian exam that was yesterday... good gracious was it stressful. So much stuff that you have to remember... it was basically a third of all of the course in that one test that I had to learn in a week (for what's normally a four month class ey-chihuahua!)!! I ended up kicking the tests butt and I feel very confident about it. The only thing I didn't know was 3 of the 100 points which was three seasons pertaining to different months.... we had briefing mentioned it the day before and it didn't seem to be important so I didn't study it. Come to find out nobody else knew the seasons so hopefully she'll drop it. We did have two extra credit questions that I know I got right so hopefully this means that there's an A in my future :)
I'm thinking since I am actually enjoying this and feeling like I am actually really learning that when Laine and I get to Virginia I may look into taking a few more courses... not sure. I think since I am actually trying that I am really not all that bad at learning a language.
Sorry that I have been horrendous lately with writing, I was writing so religiously for a while but since two weeks ago until the middle of July I am an overall busy person... booo! lol.
I went into work earlier because we were having a whole community center's group of kids coming in to get ice cream and they were worried about it... Well they decided to not stick with the time that they said they were coming in and were an hour late so my manager and I got a bunch of talking done :) well Monday of Memorial Day where I was in there and made over 20 batches of ice cream-- 52 gallons of milk used (eep!)... I hadn't heard anything about it because I really wasn't sure if I had made the correct ice creams because I normally have a list of specific ones to make when I make them but this time I was flying solo... WELLLLLL my manager told me that she kept forgetting to tell me but that she really appreciated how much I had done, she expected to come in and see that I made 5 batches of ice cream (I told her we were low on a few of the necessary ice creams so I was making some ice cream) and that she was so impressed. Due to that she put in a review to the office saying what an amazing job that I have been doing. Does this mean that I may get a raise in my future?? The likelihood is not, but hey at least they'll know that I am doing an amazing job *pat on my back*
No comments:
Post a Comment