ohmylanta these cramps are killing me- too much information? oops! My plans for today were to get starting on my packing and where have I gotten you may ask?? hmm the same place I was this morning, NOWHERE!!!! I was thinking of packing up books and movies since they'd be the easiest thing to start up and easy to go through as to what I need to give away/sell. The books, not the movies. I love my movie collection and it really just needs to grow not be cut back. That's crazy talk if you ask me.
Doing that would be one step to purging my closet because I have WAY too much stuff in there if you ask me... the lack of storage here is starting to kill me. My mom asked me if I needed her to come down a day or two early so she could help me pack up stuff since she knows how I am (darnit... am I that predictable?)... before moving into this place she helped me pack up the last of my kitchen from my first apartment because I had slacked that much that I didn't finish til the day of moving...
I have to ask though-- who enjoys packing up stuff anyways???
NO ONE! That is my final answer. All of us hate it dear. As far as those cramps, plenty of water and a heating pad. If push comes to shove Pamprin works best for me. Trust me I have some serious medical female issues.. .too much info? LOL
ReplyDeleteAnywho, make sure you zoom over and get entered into my free monthly giveaways.
Stay Fabulous
http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/
www.charasjewelcandy.etsy.com
I like packing because I get rid of alot of stuff in the process...I hate unpacking because it takes so long!
ReplyDeleteJust wait. 25 years and 15 moves later and I'm a pro! I can pack an entire apartment in less than a day!
ReplyDeleteI love packing, actually!! It's the unpacking that I hate!!!
ReplyDelete