Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I have been so busy with packing, working, and studying for class... I need to update some time but I have to work in a little bit and I still have loads of stuff to pack since I will be moving into my new apartment TOMORROW! :-) We are getting there right once they open to just knock this all out and get stuff into my apartment before it gets too hot. We= my mom and I. I know Amber is coming home and her and Andy are going to help us move as well so here's to hoping that we can just make one or two runs tops and get it over with. Since my mom is going to be here I am going to spending loads of time with her since I don't work until Sunday morning and then hopefully not again til Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment