Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Five


Wanna play..all you have to do is post 5 things that have made you

Jubilant

Giddy

Excited

Thankful

Stoked

Basically..just post 5 things that have made you happy..then come back here and get your link on..

  1. Summer session 1 started which means that I am finally learning Italian. It also means that I am one week closer to graduation come December.

  2. My dad and I actually talked on the phone. We used to talk all the time but we have drifted apart and we actually TALKED talked, not just bs talked.

  3. My cousin's health (the one with leukemia) has been getting better as of Sunday... the chemo is working!

  4. I had more than one day off of work straight this week!!! I love being able to relax after school.

  5. My care package for Laine is almost complete so I can send it off... I am so excited about it. I will post pictures when I am finished!

2 comments:

  1. You're learning Italian? That's magnifico! And I would love it if you could share the recipes you mentioned:
    Cashew Cream Parfait
    Apple Coffee Cake
    Ham and Potatoes Hash
    Sausage Breakfast Casserole
    It might be easier to email it, if you don't mind... sjrbelanger@gmail.com Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really happy to hear about your cousins health! Best news I've heard all day :)

    ReplyDelete