Wednesday, June 23, 2010

An award and I now have a button!


Nicole from Flip Flops and Combat boots was sweet enough to give me the Sugar Doll Award!
My very first award :-D
Thank you, dear!
(to accept: say 10 things about yourself, then award it to 10 other people!)

  1. I am a HUGE Florida Gators fan.
  2. Despite all of this I am getting my degree here at the University of South Carolina
  3. I am OBSESSED with crocodilians (crocs, gators, gharials and caimans)
  4. My favorite thing to do is laugh. I am always laughing.
  5. Snakes petrify me!!! I want to cry when I see one
  6. I hate keeping secret. If it's a really good surprise I won't tell somebody (I love surprises) but it still kills me not being able to tell them.
  7. I am a jean, t-shirt, and flip flops kind of girl!
  8. I adore tattoos and piercings but I don't have the extra cash to get anything else
  9. I am want children one day but I am so afraid of having kids. I am afraid I'd be a terrible mom.
  10. I hate seafood and mushrooms. I feel like I'd be able to try so many different things if I could get over those issues. lol.
I don't have 10 people that I'd send this to but here are the girls I'd send it to: Ally at Analyze This , Amber at Goodnight Moon , R at Romancing Rachel , Mrs. S at The Adventures of Mr. Superman & Mrs. S , Alyssa at The Cool Whip of the Pie



I also wanted to send a HUGE thank you to Mrs. Gambizzle at Life as a Sailor's Girl. She offered to make buttons for anybody that wanted one and she made the amazing button that is to your life on the screen! I love it! Thank you so much!!! Also if you haven't checked out her blog please do, you won't be let down!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you girl! I'll add you to my awards page :) Grabbed your button too!

    ReplyDelete