Monday, June 7, 2010

This weekend

It's been a pretty busy weekend here! Friday I headed up to Charlotte for the Jason Aldean and Brooks & Dunn concert... I got to hang out with my friend E.B. and it was an amazing time. This past year and a half or so we haven't been able to actually just hang out and enjoy ourselves because we are always so busy. oy. The concert was great.

Saturday I got woken up at an ungodly time that all I wanted to be seeing was the back of my eyelids and to keep on sleeping. That didn't happen though. I ended up going to a walk that my mom's boss had sponsored. It was a walk to raise money to help with research for Down Syndrome. I am writing a whole other post about this because I really do think it's something that should be told. My mom works for Bank of America and little do most people know that they are actually highly involved in helping causes. It was amazing to do that walk and just spend time talking to these people that my mom works with... we headed down to the epicenter and had some ice cream (my mom, her boss, a guy that works at BOA as well, his two little girls, and then myself)-- really I had half a childs size of sorbet and then I was heading back to Columbia because of work later that night... I ended up stopping in Rock Hill and my mom came down after dropping her boss off at the airport (it was impromptu) and we had some Cracker Barrel for lunch. It was DELICIOUS if I may say so myself...

Since then I have just been working at "The Slab" and then working on my Italian stuff because there's a test in my near future (Wednesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment