
Happy Happy Thursday!
It's that super fun time again to post 5 things that have made you feel..
Blessed
Delighted
Joyous
Cheerful
Jolly
Or maybe just plain old happy..
1. I had my Italian exam yesterday. Why would that be on my list you may ask?? Well maybe because I kicked that exams butt all the way to China!
2. In the past two days (not including today) I have talked to Laine for... between 12-18 hours. Sound a little excessive? Not really when he has to work nights so he's basically on the same sleep schedule as me so random IMs throughout the day is quite a perk to everything!
3. I am starting to pack up my stuff in this apartment tonight now that Amber's stuff is all packed and she's moving most all of it into her new apartment this Saturday. I still have three weeks until I move into my new place but I guess it's better to start early so I am notfreaking out at the last minute.
4. A friend of mine told me that she would come down on the day that I sign my new lease and would help me move all of my stuff to the new place. She's also going to be bring a guy friend since he'll be a bit stronger than either of us would be.
5. I got to hang out with my roommate (she is living in Aiken over the summer babysitting and saving up money til she gets married and then she's moving back to Columbia full time) and our friend A that I haven't seen in a while... I showed Ashley the lingerie I got Amber and she loved it! whew. I was a little worried.
I can't believe I didn't already follow your blog! Ah! Well, I'm your newest follower! And you knoowwww I love you! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the compliment!! I'm going to start following your blog and I look forward to getting to know you better!!
ReplyDelete