- Graduating from HS and college, we'll lump those together.
- The day we got Ashes (my first pet), it was such a surprise!
- Learning how to ride a bike.
- Getting my car. I was told I was getting a hair cut and instead we went to a car dealership. She's been good to me the past 6 years.
- The day I met Laine.
- My first football game in The Swamp.
- Getting off the train in Germany and how everything had played off. I'd never been more than 15 miles west of the Mississippi, never been out of the country. I had done it all on my own: the flight, figuring out the train station in Germany no knowing any German but I did it and successfully, and then getting to my proper destination with Laine coming down the stairs when I got there after such a LONG, stressful day.
- My first day of college... it may have been a little awkward but it was such an amazing day.
- The day I learned how to skateboard.
- The day I surprised my Nana for her 92nd birthday. It was the last time my dad's whole side of the family got together.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Day 9 - The best days of your life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment