Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 14 - The high points for your autobiography

  1. Feb 23rd, 1988: My birth
  2. 1992: My parents got divorced
  3. 1993: Moved from Orlando to Jacksonville
  4. 1996: My mom surprised us and we moved into our first house
  5. 1996: Got my first pet, Ashes.
  6. 2002: I was accepted to Paxon School for Advanced Studies for high school. It is a magnet school program for kids that took only AP and IB classes.
  7. 2002: I was on the softball team
  8. 2003: I was on the volleyball team.
  9. 2004: Moved to Charlotte, NC
  10. 2005: Got my very first car!
  11. 2006: Graduated from high school :)
  12. 2006: I got accepted to the University of South Carolina for Biology, pre-med.
  13. 2006: Moved into the dorm and met my roommate that I had just found out about 2 weeks before.
  14. 2006: My first all-nighter so we could get tickets for our first college football game-- USC vs. UGA.
  15. 2007: Almost left USC because of financial issues, but due to a boy (OY VEY!) I decided to work my tush off so I could get instate rates.
  16. 2007: I took a Marine Science course and a few weeks into the semester switched my major.
  17. 2009: Met Laine in December.
  18. 2010: Laine and I became official in April
  19. 2010: I graduated from USC with a B.S. in Marine Science with an emphasis in Biology.
  20. 2010: I decided that I needed to go back to school for Geography and then looking into grad school so that I could go into coastal management.
  21. 2011: I moved from South Carolina to Virginia to live with Laine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there....#21 hasn't happened yet and where am I on that list? i think I need to go in between 16 & 17....2008: Met a rocking friend!

    ReplyDelete