Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8 - The best things that happened in the last year

In no specific order....

  • I graduated and my parents, gpa, brother, and Laine were there.
  • Two of my friends have gotten married.
  • Many more have gotten engaged this year.
  • I made the Deans List again. I was one class away from President's List, gr!
  • Laine came home and we had our first date.
  • A week later we were officially "a couple."
  • I had the opportunity to plan a trip to Germany and just go with only a few days notice.
  • I had a white Christmas!
  • I got to begin my journey of learning Italian. It'll be brushed up on my trip to Italy in May :)
  • I was able to go to every home game of the Gators even if this was a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad season for us.
  • It has finally hit me and settled in that I have to live my day like it could be my last. What is there to lose from it?
  • I FINALLY was able to complete a whole crossword puzzle with no help of the internet!!!
  • I got the best graduation and Christmas present anybody could ask for... Laine surprised us and came home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment