Surely last but not least I hope that I can raise them to be loving, caring, respectful, honest, hardworking individuals because at the end of the day this is your one life. I am going to live it to my fullest and I hope that they are able to as well!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Day 12 - Things you want your children to know about you
I hope they know that I never gave up on my dreams. That I grew up to be a strong independent woman and that it will change the way that they are because you can never completely depend on anybody except yourself! I hope they know that I worked hard during school and that I hope they work harder than I did so that they can do things that I never even thought of. I hope they know that no matter how tough things get that I will always love them! They mean so much to me and that nothing in the world could ever replace them. I hope I am able to show them what a healthy relationship looks like so that they never settle for less than they deserve. I hope they know that I love to travel and that the world can be such an ugly place with how everyone treats each other but that it is such a beautiful place if you look past the first layer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment