Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 13 - Reasons why you love your significant other

**This isn't a list of everything but something I came up with off the top of my head**

  • I love how caring he is
  • He is such a selfless person and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it
  • No matter what I do or what disagreement we have just gone through I know that he still loves me
  • We can be sitting there, him playing his COD nazi zombie game and I am reading a book but it is still the most comfortable way to be.
  • His love for his family
  • I have never felt more safe than when I am with him.
  • He loves my stories even if they are boring.
  • He's such a strong man, not just physically but mentally and emotionally.
  • He does nothing but build me up.
  • I love our talks in bed that we have.
  • We don't have to be saying anything but the look from across the room says everything we want to say.
  • He has always pushed me to do my best and go after all my dreams no matter how outlandish they may be
  • He has such an adventurous side to him.
  • He will always find a way to make me smile even if it's wiggling his ears.
  • Have I mentioned I love his big ears.
  • He loves to travel.
  • He never thinks anything is impossible, there is always a way of getting to do what you want.
  • I love his ugly feet. They always make me smile.
  • He is my partner in crime.
  • I love and miss his "Guess what would be nice" and then leaning over for a kiss.
  • He is so amazing with animals, I can't wait for our puppy when we get to Virginia.
  • He is intelligent and always keeps me on my feet.
  • He may be metro but he cares about his looks.
  • He is willing to eat anything that I decide to cook no matter how gross it sounds.
  • I know that he will be the most amazing father when we decide it's the right time to have children.
  • He is the best cuddler.
And last but not least. He is my best friend. My confidant. The person that will always be there for me no matter what is happening. He knows that no matter what I would do the same for him. To have that person in my life is more than I could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment