Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 7- Good things that happened this week

  1. It's happy and sad at the same time, but I put my two weeks notice in last Sunday. Wednesday is going to be my last day.
  2. I got a haircut and I am absolutely loving it. I do have to say I wish I had more balls to actually just get it completely cut off to the shoulders or shorter. I am such a wimp and I'm afraid to do it because all my hairdressers have always said NOT to do it.
  3. I have narrowed it down to 6 houses and 8 apartments to look at when we go to Charlottesville. Laine hasn't seen the list or looked through the places I have so it may be a smaller list once he's taken a look.
  4. This past week I paid rent, scheduled everything to be turned off come the 28th so everything is set up for the move I just have to pay for my last electricity bill when it comes in.
  5. I got to go out and have dinner a few times with week with my mom in uptown and midtown Charlotte. They were a couple new restaurants I hadn't ever tried. I am pleased to say that we were not disappointed!
  6. I got our A Day to Remember concert tickets in! I am beyond excited to see them again!! It'll be the same place we were at last year but two weeks after.
  7. I got three free breakfast coupons to Chick-fil-a..... now talk about LUCKY! I am so excited to go and get some free food! Delicious!
  8. Just to round it to an even number, Laine will be back in less than three full days! I am excited to have my man back in the states with me where he belongs :)

1 comment:

  1. CUT IT! It's just hair, it will grow back if you don't like it.

    ReplyDelete