Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 17 - Everything you would do if money were no object

  • I would pay for Laine and I'd wedding however we'd want it, if it were destination pay for our family and friends to get out there so they don't have to worry about the money.
  • I would invest quite a bit of money into savings
  • I would pay off my student loans
  • I would buy my parents the houses of their dreams so that they wouldn't have to worry about payments, just taxes.
  • I would give them a large sum of money so that they could retire and not have to worry about anything.
  • I would go back to school and finish up the degrees that I want to get.
  • I would help Laine start up his bars that he wants.
  • I would buy Laine and I a lot of land so that we could build whatever house we wanted.
  • On that land I would build my animal rescue that I've always dreamed of.
  • I would put money aside for our children's school and wedding funds.
  • I would donate money to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, the American Heart Association, as well as to the SPCA.

1 comment:

  1. what is this list you're doing? it looks so fun! i went all the way through to day 1 reading yours and I want to do it! where can i find it?? =)

    ReplyDelete