Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 9 -- 3 March 2010

I came to this school (USC) not knowing much about it but knowing that it should have at least decent football (NOTTT!!! But it's in the SEC so I guess being able to see SEC games is better than another) and that it was in the southeast in the middle of the capital of South Carolina. Other than that I really didn't know much. I came here and wasn't sure how I'd be because the people here are very different from the people that I would normally be around back at home. Coming here not knowing a soul was hard. The two things that I have grown to appreciate while I have been here is that A) The professors in the biology department and ESPECIALLY the marine science program care about their students and they do what they can to make sure that they learn and they try to give you the best experience possible and B)when you walk around campus it is peaceful (when there aren't a million people around) especially when it's through the horseshoe. Today when I was walking back down to my car I decided to take a picture of "home" on campus. Home for me are the science buildings where I have spent the majority of my college career at.

No comments:

Post a Comment