Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 13 -- 7 March 2010





oy. Today was just not my day. I got to work and set everything up for the day and saw that I was going to be alone until 3pm which is normally no big deal but with the day before was I knew it was going to be just like it was the day before. Once the clock struck 1230 everybody and their mother decided to come into the store. Nobody wanted to answer my calls so I was by myself but there was nothing to do so who cares it got finished when I got to it. The second the clock hit 5 I was out of there and came straight home and crashed... I did get up though to make some bok choy and fried rice. Now let me tell you it was something delicious. It could have been better but for that night it was so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment