Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 4 -- 26 Feb 2010

After my physics exam today I headed home. I was excited because it was my weekend off and I could do as I pleased. We decided we were going to go to Del Friscos for dinner since it's a family tradition to go out for a nice dinner on whomever's birthday it is at the time. My brother decided that he didn't want to go because he wanted to spend time with his friends and he would rather sulk and be melodramatic instead of just going out to dinner with us so it was just my mom and I. We got there and decided since he wasn't there we could do it up bigger than normal since it was just the two of us. We both started out with this drink as shown in the picture



It's their "VIP" and let's just say... WOW. The rest of dinner was amazing. After this drink I got this raspberry drink and let's just say yummmy! I was one happy girl! It was so delicious. FYI for anyone that decides to come to this restaurant-- each person at the table should get a different dessert, but make sure at least one of y'all gets the lemon cake. It's to DIE for! I was going to get a picture of it, but I sort of devoured it before I could even think of taking a picture of it. OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment