Small recap in my life though in bulleted form so there is SOME substance to this post:
- I finished up my exams the second week of December. I ended up with a 3.731 GPA because of my Senior Seminar class that should have been an easy A but at the end of the day I didn't feel like arguing with her
- Laine surprised me and came home for the last three weeks of December. So he ended up being able to go to my best friend's wedding and my graduation.
- I missed my cousin's wake and funeral. I hate that I missed it. I wish I could have been there.
- My friends wedding turned out to be so beautiful. I loved every second of it.
- Christmas with Laine's family was so great but hard at the same time. I missed being with my mom and celebrating it like we have always done. I guess I need to get used to this though.
- Laine headed back to Germany the 30th and ended up coming back for another two weeks because his father died. We will leave it at that because it's not my place to go further into it.
- I have less than three weeks before Laine will be back and we will go look at apartments in Charlottesville. We are waiting on a house for a few months for a few different reasons.
Congratulations on that GPA! Very nice, well done, E! I'm sorry to hear about Laine's dad, that must be devastating!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have had a really busy couple months. Glad you are back blogging though ;) Hope things can settle down for you soon.
ReplyDelete