Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Five


Hello Thursday!
Time to grab the button, write your list, and link up!

Blessed
Incredible
Productive
Elated
Happy

1. I feel BLESSED to have such an amazing mom, dad, and boyfriend.
2. I feel INCREDIBLE with where my life is right now. I may get stressed and start freaking out at times but at the end of the day I love my life. I am working on an application to a school to get a second bachelors degree. At the school I'm applying to it very well may only take a year to finish up but I WILL get this done.
3. I have not been PRODUCTIVE at all with packing up my apartment, but thankfully I have my mom coming tomorrow to whip my behind in shape and help me pack up my apartment (hello run-on sentence!)
4. I am ELATED that Laine will be back in 17ish days and then we will be figuring out our living situation in Virginia and then we will be moving there! *dance*
5. I am HAPPY that I have only a few more weeks until I can quit

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your boyfriend coming home!! How exciting about moving!! Happy for you! Keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete