Thursday, December 2, 2010
Sorry but it's going to be a while longer
I'm sorry y'all I have been trying to work on writing out my trip to Germany and a bunch of other things running around in my head but I just don't have time for my blog right now. Tomorrow is my last day of classes here at USC and then I have exams next week followed by my best friend's wedding, graduation, and then my aunt's wedding that was sprung on me. I just have no time to breath right now. My cousin with leukemia has also taken a turn for the worse. It had come back and a doctor at Moffitt took her in and tried chemo but it didn't do anything. This leukemia has been persistent. They tried to find a place anywhere in the country that would take her in for any clinical trials but there aren't any open for her right now anywhere. She was going to go home to enjoy the holidays with her family. It was found out this morning though that it has been doing more damage than any of us could have thought. Her liver has been damaged and they went from giving her three to four months to maybe a week or two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment