
It's time for Thursday Five ladies!! Want to join in? Just list five things that have made you feel
Happy
Giddy
Excited
Giggly
Adored
It makes me happy to think that it's almost the end of the week. It's been such a long week. My mom is coming into town tomorrow and then there's the USC vs. Arkansas game on Saturday. This is going to be my last USC game as a student
It makes me giddy that I have gotten four phonecalls that I have been able to talk to Laine. We hadn't talked on the phone since August. Talk about hearing "I love you baby" on the phone and not through an instant messenger. God, I miss that man.
I am excited that my dress is in for my bestfriend's wedding even if it isn't exactly the same dress that the other girls have. Supposedly they look close to the same so that works for me. I am not stressing about it. It's not my deal. I love my dress. I am also excited for my best R because she's able to see A tomorrow afternoon.
It makes me giggly that I have two different dates that I may be seeing Laine. One being in five weeks and one being in February. It gives me a reason to work out for our cruise. This is the first week of getting back into working out after hurting myself a month or so ago. I want to get back into better shape, not for Laine but for myself and I'm happy with my decision. I want to feel good about myself and this will have to be an extra way of doing that.
It makes me feel adored when Kaiden was sleeping in my arms
I'm pretty excited R is seeing A too! LOL!
ReplyDeleteAwe I love Thursday five!!
ReplyDeleteOh and pssst.... you have awards
ReplyDeletehttp://romancingrachel.blogspot.com/2010/11/playing-catch-up.html