Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a way to brighten up someones day!!!!

I get home this morning from my final day of calculus for the third week of school and I did my normal routine... Ate some lunch and watching some quality T.V., LET ME TELL YOU! This week it was some delicious stir fry and fried rice (that I forgot to take a picture of... I will just have to make it again!!) and the Millionaire Matchmaker on. Well... a talk about the legalization of prostitution with Laine and a few very loud knocks later I went downstairs and was greeted with a not-so-cherry face of a delivery man at my front door.

Now mind you Amber and I NEVER have random people knocking at our door so it was a little confusing as to why there would be someone there. But alas, I opened the door and saw this man holding a clip board and one of the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. My jaw dropped when he said they were for ME! I'm special enough for someone to actually take their time, find an arrangement that they felt fit me best, and spend their good money on MEEE?? I just can't stop smiling from the excitement of getting them!!! They're so gorgeous and they smell so amazing!

I wish I could show Laine how much this really does mean to me, thank you's just aren't enough. I wish there was something I could to help make his days better to go by faster. April can't get here soon enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment