Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas time!

It's that time of year again and it has just come out of left field. Where did the time go? We went and rented movies yesterday and may I just say I was beyond excited! I have been dieing to watch The Santa Clause and I made certain that I was going to find it
Sidenote: May I add that this new sorting system of Blockbuster is all sorts of craziness. I couldn't find anything if my life depended on it. If you don't know me no I am not a moron it is just set up in the most backwards way known to man.

Here's a snippet of what was said in the movie about believing in Santa!!

Neil: What about Santa's reindeer? Have you even seen a reindeer fly?
Charlie: Yes.
Neil: Well, I haven't.
Charlie: Have you ever seen a million dollars?
Neil: No.
Charlie: Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean is doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment