Thursday, April 21, 2011

Italy is on my mind

I can't stop and sit down long enough to write anything. All I can think about is how I will be in Italy in less than a month for almost a month. I so excited and I feel like I really need to get some cute summery stuff at the mall so I look amazing when I get there... only things of comfort since it's going to be a relaxing trip to the motherland :) The goodies that are going to be bought and brought back with me is making me even more excited. Extra large suitcase for the both of us just so we have extra room for everything? Yes, please. Before you say it we are staying in each hotel for almost a week and we know how it'll be carrying them to the train station and such.


As silly as it sounds I watch House Hunters and House Hunters International... after seeing some of the prices for the houses or flats around there I see an Italian getaway being purchased for Laine and I in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment