100 Facts about Me, Part 1
If you are on Twitter, you have probably seen the hashtag #100factsaboutme going around. Instead of clogging up Twitter with it, Megan over at Megan Writes decided to do it in a blog. Since I am not part of the Twitter community I am joining in behind everyone else. So here's my Part 1 of 4

- I am a Florida native
- As any good college football fan I am a Florida Gators fan
- Somehow it worked out that my boyfriend is a Georgia fan. How did that work out?
- I went to college at the University of South Carolina
- I started out at USC for Biology but graduated with a degree in Marine Science
- I want to go back to graduate school for Geography
- I am going to one day be in the Coastal Management field
- One of my favorite TV shows is Gilmore Girls
- I played softball and volleyball in high school
- It took a few of my friends almost 2 years but I am finally addicted to NCIS and Criminal Minds
- Up until I moved to Charlotte, NC I was very big in skateboarding and surfing-- I had some amazing legs back then!
- I met Laine online
- I used to be obsessed with coffee but am now too lazy to make it
- I have always wanted to stay at a B&B
- I decided a week before I went to Germany that I was going to go and four days before flying out I bought my ticket
- My favorite every day restaurant is Olive Garden, I love soup and salad
- I love heels and I've bought so many but I barely wear heels
- I am more of a flip flops, relaxed jeans, and a tank top type of girl
- One of my favorite smells is freshly cut grass
- No matter how grumpy I am, even if it's due to something he has done Laine can always make me smile and forget about it
- In my first apartment I had a full kitchen, dining room table, stuff for a bathroom, and a bed. There was no living room furniture and no bedroom furniture other than my bed
- I didn't meet my roommate for my dorm at USC until move in day since our room situations got switched around 2 weeks before move in
- I miss the smell of the beach every day
- I had preconceived notions about all girls in sororities up until 2 years ago-- I know now it's all up to how you want to take your experience
- I am paranoid, I check to make sure all doors and windows are locked a few times before going to bed
Hey, thanks for joining in! Better late than never, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI was in the same situation with my first roommate in college. I met her the week we moved in when she and her mom came to the city to get dorm stuff, and our families met on move in day :)
I do the same thing with #25! Even if my husband checks the door, I double check lol
-Megan @ Megan Writes